[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Email Hack: Help.

>Doug,
>
>You'll probably get a better reply but in case you don't, you want
>to get in contact with the 'cert' folks.  They publish bulletins on
>network hacking exposures, investigate, etc. I'm not sure exactly
>how you approach them, but I found a bunch of good starting points
>by using www.altavista.digital.com to search for 'cert.org'.
>
>Good luck,
>
>Dave Morris

Cert is great assuming that you do not mind hearing about
possible exploits weeks or months *AFTER* it as been posted to
most above and underground lists.

They are also very very useful when you do not want to be bothered with
the details of the exploit that can be used to test if your site is
vunerable.

Follow-Ups: References: